Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Parlez-vous le français ?


It's all Mariah's fault!! She's so into school... and loving it! I can't remember the last time I took a class that wasn't work-related. This was on and unfulfilled on my New Year's Resolutions radar for so long, that it finally dropped off.

Well, better late than never!! I go to France so often that it's a shame I cannot communicate with Imee's kids, especially Elisa, my own Godchild. I'm her one and only Godmother! (Most Filipinos opt for 20+ Godparents, so you just get lost in a crowd) It makes me feel so darn special and I want to be able to talk and converse with her as she becomes a little girl and young lady.

I start next Monday at Alliance Francaise de Portland. Wish me luck! Or as the French say: "Me souhaiter la chance!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home