Sunday, March 26, 2006

Vegas Weekend #2

My second visit to Vegas this year has my mom showing me a condo community. I humored her, but with all the incentives being offered...well, having a Vegas abode has it's benefits. It would be in a gated community, the floor plan is pretty spacious, all the kitchen appliances are included. I started thinking: could I do this? I called Rich & James for their opinion. James was against the idea, citing several good reasons...but am still deciding.



Camp flew down from Seattle and we had our typical Vegas weekend: Fine dining (at Emeril's Delmonicos and Wolfgang Puck's Postrio - both at the Venetian), some awesome massages at the Canyon Ranch Spa (also at the Venetian), outlet shopping at Las Vegas Premium Outlet and the shops at Stateline and our usual gambling. Any guy who loves to outlet shop - especially with me - is a good thing! It was a losing weekend for both us, as far as gambling. Single Deck black jack took most of our cash, I only recovered a fraction at the Roulette Table.

We had fun, nevertheless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home