Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jenn and the Winter Hawks

5:19pm
I just came back to my desk where someone just dropped a ticket to a hockey game tonight. I guess I'm going. Hockey's not my cup a tea, but beer, hot dogs and testosterone-filled stadiums are. ;) I'll let you know how it goes.

7:39pm
Ferrie and I decided to have some of the free Platnium Rewards Merlot and Goat Cheese to get us into the hockey mood.

8:10pm
We arrive at the stadium, get our lukewarm beer, hot dogs and french fries. We meet the rest of the gang. ..and those blue.. no white.. no Winter Hawks... kinda...suck.

9:00ish
They lose 0-6. Kinda embarrassing, felt bad for them. Ferrie takes one look at my fairly full cup of beer and exclaims, "I am NOT EVER buying you beer again!!"

10ish...11isssshhhh
Blake, Ferrie and I decided to have a nite cap at Charley's bar. I order coffee with Kahlua, Frangelico with whipped cream. I smile a druken Jenn smile. I start to think.. pooh, pooooooh Sea Hawks kids.. SO misunderstood. Also, I secretly hope I get to keep my new, sexy husky voice throughout the weekend... that would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home