Monday, January 23, 2006

Damn it all!!

Crap, I missed my flight this morning! Not good. I came up, to see them rolling away the ramp, the plane was still there, I could have used the stairs, but they wouldn't have it. (Step away from the counter, Miss...) I just wasted 3 hours away!! I blame Chris and Underworld for this. ;) Dang it all!!

So, I had to go through Seattle to get to work! (Serenity Now.) While up there I called Camp to let him know I was in town, even for just one hour. He found it quite amusing. Speaking of being in town, he surprised me the other week by asking if he could be my date for my firm's intimate holiday get-together. I am so thankful, I really didn't want to go by myself and he'll make a more-than-excellent companion to this soiree!!

OK, I didn't get in trouble, like I thought I would. $#!+ happens, I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home