Monday, January 02, 2006

Note on New Year's Eve

Happy New Year everyone! This was one of the most fun New Years I've had in years! I stayed up for almost 22 hours on December 21st. Getting up at 5:30am to get parking and meet my friend, David, at 7:15am in Disneyland. Fought the crowds and strollers and got our fast passes and rode the A-List...er... E-Ticket rides, most notably Space Mountain and Indiana Jones - both ran out of fast passes by 11am.

Yes, it did rain and rain some more. I made a foolish move during the afternoon when I said, "Hey, look!! The Dumbo line is short!" I did get the Golden Dumbo by outrunning Mom and two toddlers! (Not really, but sounds a lot more exciting and edgy if I say that...) While in line, it the rain started to pick up. There's nothing like riding Dumbo in torrential rain and heavy wind. Oh, yeah, only true Disneyland affecianodos can appreciate.

We tired to dry off by riding the train around the park twice and camping out with everyone at Innoventions. David and I were able to kill time by playing a hour of the Haunted Mansion game on PS2. We met the gang at Carnation plaza and Stompy Jones rocked da house! It was fun celebrating this new years with friends from PBDA and LindyGroove! Everyone was having a good time. Lots of happy, smiling faces around. There were two sets of firework show - the regular one and a special one at midnight. What a grand way to start of a New Year!

Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home