Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Ferrie and I decided that she should celebrate her last week here in beautiful Portland - before heading out to System Test in Pleasanton (lucky sod!) - by going out to a downtown bar! (It only took her 3 months...)

Anyway, we talked a lot about work, boys, folks at work, guys, folks at DC, men... (you get the picture) when all of a sudden I straighten up!! There was a bunch of cute Portland cops coming through the door. She notices that I sit up in attention and asks what's going on? She didn't turn around. I told her that a shitload of cops were coming into the bar... hell!! we could share 2 or 3 (OK, I really didn't say that outloud.. uh.. that was the drink talking...)

They walk in slowly and draw out their guns. I was thought.. "Well, not really my style, but hell, I'm feeling adventurous! (again, the drink talking..) Suddenly this... kinda sad-looking, white-bearded guy with his arms up comes out of the little coat room at the side of the bar. His chest is all lit up with dancing red dots. They immediately take him outside and put one of those plastic handcuffs on him.

It was a strange sight to have all these cute cops, this poor dude and nobody in the bar moving. We ended the night on a fairly high note, laughing all the way back to the hotel lobby. Gonna miss ya Ferrie, come back and visit us soon - ya hear!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home