Friday, May 02, 2008

Taking the plate at Dodger Stadium!!


Man oh man!! Of ALL the days not to have my camera!! My firm's Quarterly Staff Meeting was held at Dodger Stadium today!! We had plenary sessions at the Dodger Stadium Club house, a catered lunch, had access to the ultra private Dodger's Club, got to hang out at the Dodger dugout, has a private tour of the Dodger locker room (lots of fan mail still waiting in the bins!!) and best of all, for those who stood in line for half an hour - we each put a helmet on, got 10 pitches and got the chance to hit one out on the field! My bat connected 7 times and I got to hit to the infield 4 times...it was soooooooo friggin' cool! A big plus was the reception with famous Farmer John's Dodger Dogs, cool appetizers and a cool bar tender! It's been years since I've been back to the stadium and now I want to go to a game! Any takers??!?!?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home