Saturday, January 26, 2008

2007 Resolutions Recap

OK, it's time again, let's see how I did....

2007 New Year's Resolutions

1) Lose about 20 lbs. I hate putting resolutions like this… but am going to the Philippines later this year and I need to look good.

Nope. Tsk, tsk...I stayed about the same but I did exercise more and now am getting ready for a 22-mile hike... yikes!

2) Complete Kitchen Remodel – been watching too much HGTV

YES!! I love my new kitchen!! No built ins - all Ikea Kitchen furniture and spent the money on the Subzero, Wolf range and DCS double-drawer dishwasher!!

3) Complete Guest Bathroom makeover
YES! I was able to also make over the guest bathroom!


4) Move the washer and dryer to the garage – I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time!
Yes! It's back in the garage where it belongs!


5) Host a BIG Poker night or Tournament at my place
Yes!! I did have an awesome poker night at my place during the summer. Came in 4th.


6) Continue my Chick Day tradition
No.. not last year.. but I have one planned for this spring!

7) Approach business and life with greater thought.
Yes! Am triple checking my work.. and taking a greater stand on what I feel is right and fair.

8) Serve as a volunteer in at least two (2) projects
Sort of...I volunteered for the LA School District, but was unable to find a second project.

9) Get my swing dancing friends to dance at my grandma’s nursing home
No, was not able to get this together.

10) Lastly, celebrate my 40th Birthday party with as much fun, style and grace!!!
YES!! The best cupcake party ever!!

6.5 out of 10... better than last year! :)

Stay tuned for the 2008 Resolutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home