Monday, March 17, 2008

Dancing with the Stars - Season Six!!


Oh, thank God - a show I can look forward to!! Mondays and Tuesdays are a lot more fun now! Ok, am blogging this as I watch...

Penn & Kim - Penn, I've met IRL. He's cool then and I appreciate his efforts.
Jason & Edyta - Jason was surprisingly smooth and LOVE the posture. Love the tutu!
Cristian & Cheryl - What a cutie!! The judges are right, he needs to work on this upper half. I hope Cheryl gets to the top 3!
Adam & Julian - Oh Vey!! Adams comments are pretty witty and funny during the practice session! Well Julian, forget about that back-to-back trophy!
Mario & Karina - Sorry Mario this is ballroom and not R&B... that I don't care for your snooty partner.
Steve & Anna - Steve! You did good! You made me smile! Anna, great job!

I think the men this season are not as strong as the last two. I can't wait to see the women tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home