Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Greetings from Trinidad!

Hi everyone -

Sorry to be out of touch. I have no work email address and didn't have time to say where I was headed off next!

I got a call last Friday night to be in Trinidad the next day! My first thought was: Where the heck is that? I'll tell you where!!I am 7 miles of the coast of Venuezela. I just missed carnival! darn!!

Wow!! I never thought I would get to work in the Bahamas! I am doing PeopleSoft analysis for the Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago. It's fantastic!! I'll be
back soon and tell ya all about it!

Other news: I sold my condo in Solana Beach and will need to move out by the end of this month. My brother and I are shopping around for a condo in Pasadena/Monrovia/La Cresenta area. I'll let you know how we do!

Hugs all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home