Monday, May 21, 2007

Out of Boston and Back in Cali!!

Here's your quick update for the month:

I joined Sherry and friends for a 1-night Rockapella concert in Reno, Nevada! We experienced sun, wind, snow and hail...sometimes all at the same time!

Yeah, no more 6 hour one-way flights into the east coast rain!! Just finished with my Boston assignment and am working in the hot, hot sunny Cali desert once again!

Marc and I just finished the Napa Rose Cooking school and we made our own fabulous lunch of: Seared Scallop with Vanilla-Lobster sauce, Tri-beet salad, Rack of Lamb and Tri-berry cobbler with citrus-scented sweet biscuits! YUUUUUMMMM!!

I hold my first poker night at my house this month - which me luck against the guys!

Finally, Marc and I are also looking forward to our first mini-vaca: canoe camping on the Eel River - 32 miles of calm and class 2 whitewater through the redwood forest!

Miss you... my milestone birthday is coming up fast (hint hint BIG hint!)

Stay tuned, love ya all!

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home