Sunday, April 05, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

There's been so much going on. Working again up north, I'm again experiencing a hectic travel and weekend life. A few weeks ago, I drove my grandma and aunt to Vegas for a small family reunion. It was OK, hard to really get a conversation going with a distant you haven't seen in over 30 years and who's three girls were the epitome of spoiled, FOBby teenagers.

I was particularly very disappointed in the eldest girl who constantly degraded her youngest sibling calling her fat and stupid. What a callous little princess bitch. At 19 she had no shame in bringing her idiotic boyfriend along on the family trip. I was wondering why a girl as thin as an ironing board would be with someone so bulky, unmotivated and spoiled by his own parents. Then I find out that his family supposedly has some money. Ah, some filipino ideals will never change. They deserve each other.

Anyway, lots of fun things on the way this spring: Maybe canoeing the eel river again, celebrating Frankie Manning's (father of swing) 95th birthday in NYC, my european vacation, Diana's visit and perhaps a decedant midsummer's night birthday party for a few, lucky folks.

I'll keep you informed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home