Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A birthday to remember...


This year, the Fourth of July was on a Wednesday. I decided to throw a Birthday BBQ with a Hawaiian/tropical theme! Initially, I planned it to be an intimate set of two dozen of my closest friends. Well, after word got out and with nothing to do on a Wednesday, the invite list swelled to over 70+. Nevertheless, the day was hot, the food kept coming and everyone had a good time. Some of my swing dancing friends loving hauled in a beautiful wood dance floor.

I want to thank everyone who attend and made this day one to remember and a special thanks to Marc whom, without his words of love and encouragement on a very stressful day, I would not have survived this milestone occasion.

Also to Eunice, who kept me hydrated and, at one point, kept me from almost succumbing to heat stroke. Thanks sweetie!

Thanks again one and all for your cute cards and emails on my Birthday!

Love,

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home