Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rediscovering Myself in Palms Springs

So my latest assignment was in Palms Springs. I have been here for over month and have to say that it wasn’t too bad. So, the folks around here drive their Caddys a little slow, I can live with that. For gals like me, shopping was the key to surviving in my tenure this fine little community.

The folks I worked with were awesome and that’s very important to me. There’s nothing like working with friendly, collaborative folks as opposed to those that see you as their corporate slave and step stool their own promotion. West coast cool trumps east coast attitude anytime! (Steps off soapbox) Me? Bitter? Nah.

It’s been one long month, but wouldn’t have survived it with friends on the inside. I had a lot of support from my old PS Peeps and I appreciate it very much!! You know who you are! I want to thank you for your frankness, advice and company on this project.

I look forward to returning in the spring and taking as a Recruiting Lead. Driving to the client is much better than weekly flying.

Am headed off to the bay area for the next month. Will let you guys know how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home