Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2007 New Year's Resolutions

Ok, here’s my new year’s resolutions – quickly jotted down and off the top of my head:

1) Lose about 20 lbs. I hate putting resolutions like this… but am going to the Philippines later this year and I need to look good.
2) Complete Kitchen Remodel – been watching too much HGTV
3) Complete Guest Bathroom makeover
4) Move the washer and dryer to the garage – I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time!
5) Host a BIG Poker night or Tournament at my place
6) Continue my Chick Day tradition
7) Approach business and life with greater thought
8) Serve as a volunteer in at least two (2) projects
9) Get my swing dancing friends to dance at my grandma’s nursing home
10) Lastly, celebrate my 40th Birthday party with as much fun, style and grace!!!

That’s it!! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home