Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random Thoughts - stardate 11.08.2006.21.30

I've been sitting here at my desk for... 14 hours and 27 minutes and thinking to myself... oh yeah, I forgot to post the other day of stuff that I saw on my way to work. It's been raining all day, I saw two dead deers on the side of the road. I felt sad. Then I almost got into a fender bender because of all the beautiful, bright, fiery red trees on my way to my client. We never get seasons in California and it's magical here. I got the photos from the camping trip. God, that was fun. Thank you Marc, you're my saving grace these days. Work is tough and trying to hang in there. Do you watch Dancing with the Stars? I hope Joey makes it. Ok, time to go bye bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger PVII said...

Was reading your best of Europe blog as I just took that trip in September and totally loved it. I have a bit of my travel experience in my blog.

As Uncle Rick says, keep on travelin!!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home