Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love the Dan Band



Wow!! There are no words... I didn't know what to expect and I the totally awesome and totally unexpected! How do I describe this band which consist of main performer, the two sidekicks/singer that resemble Mr. Brown and Mr. Pink from Resevoir Dogs and an awesome band!

Their influences? Bonnie Tyler, Mary J. Blige, Salt 'n Peppa,TLC, Alanis Morrisette, and any other ladies who don't take no crap.

What do they sound like? Sounds Like Bonnie Tyler, Mary J. Blige, Salt 'n Peppa, TLC, Alanis Morrisette, any other ladies who don't take no crap.

Prior to going to the Avalon, I was told that "they're that 80s band from the Wedding Singer." That was an understatement.

Don't let me tell you what they are like. Go! Now! See for yourself! Mariah, her friends Bianca and Theresa and I had a blast! See you guys at the next show!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home