Thursday, June 29, 2006

Portland Part-timer

Well, I am wrapping up tomorrow at my current client. It's been a good, busy and productive seven (7) months and I will definitely miss the folks here. Next week, David and I will be spending my birthday down south! For those who got the evites, can't wait to see you there - it's going to be so much fun!!

But the big news is that David and I got an apartment in Portland!! We are so excited to start this new chapter of our lives. I don't know where my next assignment is (most likely San Francisco), but wherever it takes me, I will be flying up here once or twice a month instead of my house.

This living arrangement will be a litmus test of our thriving and growing relationship. No, we not moving up here, David is more than happy and prepared to move down to southern cal. However, I personally haven't ruled out the possibility of moving and raising a family (yes, we already talked about that!) up here.

Don't fret, we have months to decide and together, David and I will make the right one for both of us.

We are drunk with love which means we'll always be home in each other's arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home